Please note that you don't need to give references to standard software and programming languages, such as Windows Excel and Word, Java, Adobe Photoshop or SPSS.
- Write any version number in parentheses after the title.
- Write a descriptor of the item in square brackets after the title and version number.
- Write the publisher name, or, if it is available online, provide a link rather than the publisher name.
- Titles are not in italics.
Miller, M. E. (1993). The interactive tester (Version 4.0) [Computer software]. Psytek Services.
If the software is available online, provide the URL instead of the publisher name:
St. James, J., Schneider, W. & Eschman, A. (2003). PsychMate Student Guide (Version 2.0) [Computer software]. http://www.pstnet.com/products/PsychMate/default.htm
- (Miller, 1993)
- (St. James, Schneider, & Eschman, 2003)